The Hong Kong International Film Festival Society values creativity, dedication and passion in our employees. If you are looking for exciting challenges, join us for the promotion of the art and culture of films through two leading film events in Asia: The Hong Kong International Film Festival and The Hong Kong – Asia Film Financing Forum.
We are looking for aspiring individuals to join our dynamic team to fill the following position:
Programme Assistant, HKIFF (4 months)
- Manage the film submissions database and reply to enquiries;
- Provide support to the editorial team for the HKIFF publications including proofreading, fact-checking, basic film-related research;
- Assist in the preparation of the festival Q&A schedule, host guests to and from the screening venues;
- Assist in the research of HKIFF programming and the implementation of other logistics needs as required;
- Assist in the preparation and setting up of the exhibitions during the HKIFF period; and
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the immediate supervisor and/or management from time to time.
- University graduate or equivalent;
- At least 1 year relevant working experience;
- Experience of working in film industry, cultural events, trade show or exhibition will be an advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua;
- Proficient in PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint); and
- Required to work overtime and irregular hours including full-day work on weekends and public holidays during certain periods.