Swire Resources Limited is the leading retailers and wholesalers of a number of top-selling sports, lifestyle and outdoors brands of apparel, footwear and accessories products. To cope with the Company's rapid expansion, we invite high calibre personnel to fill the following positions:
|Work exp||No work experience To 1 Year|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Retail - Others|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Software Development
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
The incumbent will be responsible for performing development, testing, user training, documentation, maintenance and enhancement in web-based systems projects relating to wholesale business, retail business or internal support.
- To assist system development & maintenance work on .NET platform
- To involve in mobile application development
- University degree holder in I.T. or related disciplines
- Min. 1 year experience in software programming
- Familiar with software development using .NET, Web Service, MS SQL
- Previous experience in Retail or Distribution Industry is definitely an advantage
- Proficient PC skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, with proper interpersonal skills
- Fresh Graduate will also be considered
Attractive remuneration package together with a wide range of fringe benefits including 5-day work week, non-contributory retirement benefits scheme, medical coverage and life insurance will be offered.
Please send resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Swire Resources Limited, 21/F, Cityplaza One, 1111 King's Road, Island East, Hong Kong or by fax to 2307 2357 or by email. Please quote the reference number "PAI/CP" as subject of your email.