Hong Kong College of Technology (HKCT) is a charitable post-secondary education institution which was established in 1957. Leading Vocational & Professional Education and Training in Hong Kong for almost 60 years, we equip students with practical academic and working experiences through closer partnership with the industries, and nurturing vocational and professional talents to match socio-economic needs.
We endeavor to provide harmonious working environment where staff can feel joy and support, make learning and development happen, and we had awarded “Manpower Developer” by the Employees Retraining Board lately. We are now looking for calibres who are passionate in education to join our Institution:
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Location||Ma On Shan, N/A|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Software Development
- To gather user requirements and functional specifications;
- To perform system development, testing and implementation;
- To prepare system manuals and conduct user training;
- To be responsible for system and database maintenance;
- To coordinate vendors on system development projects.
- Holder of Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 2 years working experience in either areas mentioned above;
- Excellent organizing, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Familiar with the language/software/applications under various areas : Programming : Microsoft Visual Studio, Java, PHP, Microsoft SQL Server.