Comba Telecom was founded in 1997. It has since then grown to become the largest supplier of cellular peripheral equipment in China. Leveraging its leading position in China, the group has been expanding rapidly in the international market and has risen to prominence in the wireless industry. The company successfully went public on the main board of The Hong Kong Stock Exchange in July 2003 and is now one of the top five manufacturers of wireless sub-systems products in the world. With its headquarters in Hong Kong, Comba employs around 8,400 employees in over 40 offices throughout the world and has deployed equipment in over 30 countries.
|Work exp||2 Years To 10 Years|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Insurance plan, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave, Statutory holidays|
Information Technology > Software Development
Information Technology > Others
We are actively seeking an energetic and enthusiastic individual to join our fast paced and professional team as a Programmer.
- Accountable for the development of the assigned in-house applications and enhancements;
- Work with Business Analyst on business requirements gathering, analysis and system design and project implementation;
- Responsible for system development, integration, testing and documentation;
- Assist in daily system support, maintenance and user support.
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines;
- 2 years of working experience in system development in C#, ASP.NET and SQL;
- Experience in SharePoint development is an advantage;
- Knowledge in report writing tools such as Crystal Report;
- Hands-on programming experience in Java, J2EE technologies and web application development is preferable;
- Proactive and initiative, independent and a good team player;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good command of Cantonese, English and Mandarin;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Junior Programmer.