ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Manpower Hong Kong has over 50 years of experience locally and provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work, helping employers and candidates to make sense of the forces shaping tomorrow's workplace. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
Programmer/Analyst Programmer/System Analyst
Our clients from commercial industry, is now looking for Programmer/Analyst Programmer/System Analyst
· Responsible for system application development, maintenance, implementation and deployment
· Assist in user requirement study, system analysis, design, and prepare documentation and conduct testing
· Support on systems implementation and training
· Provide technical supports during platform development and production roll-out.
- Higher Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computing, Information Technology or any other related disciplines
- At least 1-2 years working experience in system development in Java is preferable for Programmer role; more related experience could be considered as Analyst Programmer or System Analyst
- Relevant skills are highly preferable: Java or .Net, C#.Net, VB.Net, ASP.net, PhP
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good teamwork player
- Fresh graduate with relevant placement experience will also be considered
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to (cc: ) and quote the job reference no.507-161117-ELelsa.email@example.com@manpower.com.hk