CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Information Services
Information Technology > Testing
- Assist in design and develop a workflow and work performance system according to the numerous of internal data
- Conduct data analysis and modeling
- Based on the calculation of the data, transform the data into the various quantitative reports for management review in order to understand the area of improvement on the existing workflow and individual performance level
- Perform coding according to the requirement
- Perform integration testing of the delivery with all impacted components
- Work with teams as required to deliver the software to end customers
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Computer Science or equivalent;
- At least 2 - 3 years work experience in programming by using C# or ASP.Net
- Sensitive to large numbers of data with analytical mind-set
- Familiar with open source information technologies such as Mongo, Angular or Node etc
- Detail-minded and strong in problem solving
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via email@example.com
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.