CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
- Responsible for software development & developing application software
- Contribute to the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Perform coding, testing and modify pieces of software based on design and functional system requirements
- Maintain existing codes and support deployment
- Maintain system documentations and provide training to users
- Higher Diploma / Degree in Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Knowledge in web based application development
- Good knowledge in Microsoft.Net (ASP.Net and C#) and Microsoft SQL Server
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills
- Team player, self-motivated and independent
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese)