BDO. Because relationships matter.
BDO Limited is the Hong Kong member firm of BDO International Limited, a global accountancy network with over 1,400 offices in more than 150 countries and over 60,000 people providing advisory services throughout the world. As part of the BDO Network, we combine international expertise with the region's best-available business and advisory services. We conform to the highest international standards in a full range of professional services including assurance, tax, specialist advisory, risk advisory and business services.
Our vision is "To be the leader for exceptional client service". We understand that exceptional service to our clients begins – and ends – with exceptional regard for our people. We empower our people and provide both local and international development opportunities, quality people management, international events to learn, share and network, attractive compensation and career prospects. Exceptional Client Service means Exceptional Service to our People too.
At BDO, we do not simply offer you a job. We offer you excellent opportunities for career development and full support for you to achieve your career and professional success through well structured learning programme, mentor programme, secondment opportunities, well exposure to international engagements, and various kinds of technical supports. We nurture proactive and talented professionals who have a passion for client services and professional excellence.
We are now inviting high calibre candidates to apply for the following position :-
Programmer / Senior Programmer
|Work exp||1 Year To 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Accounting / Audit / Taxation|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > Software Development
- Responsible for system development, implementation, testing and bug fixing
- Support and maintain business applications
- Assist supervisor in systems analysis and design
- Prepare system documentation and user guide
- Support and act towards the BDO Global Vision
- Be committed to act with the firm’s core values and competency expectations
- Higher Diploma / Degree holder in Computer Studies or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in systems development and support
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with web programming will be an advantage
- Be passionate for providing exceptional quality service and striving for exceeding clients’ expectations
- Fresh graduates will also be considered