CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Programmer / Senior Programmer (Finance / Bank)
|Work exp||No work experience To 6 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Software Development
- Develop and support low latency and scalable order management system
- Design and enhance current Front office applications including internet/mobile trading and market data products
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- 0-6 years’ relevant experience
- Proficiency in Java, JSP, XML and SQL
- Experience on J2EE Frameworks, multithreading and Oracle PL/SQL
- Enthusiastic in programming, like problem solving, willing to learn
- Financial knowledge in equity trading adds advantage
- Candidate with more experience may also be considered as Analyst Programmer