ARCADIS is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets.
We are 27,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate more than €3.4 billion in revenues. Within Asia we can call upon the skills and resource of over 4000 professionals based throughout the region. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world. Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
Inc. Langdon & Seah I Hyder Consulting I EC Harris
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Business Services / Consulting Services|
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Administration > Secretary
Administration > Others
Work on the Project Management team in Hong Kong.
Responsible to provide all rounded administrative support to team leaders and his team members to make sure the department operating smoothly and effectively.
Assist the team with the delivery of a range of regional roll out and single projects for our prestigious clients.
- Enable the Senior Project Manager and his team members to have the appropriate information and project administrative support for them to deliver their services.
- Ensure that administration function is performed accurately, effectively and efficiently following company policies and procedures.
- Manage incoming information and the changing priorities and workloads of the Team in a busy, dynamic environment.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Assist in project planning, scheduling and tendering, liaising with architects, consultants and contractors about design and construction details as well as compilation of progress report, minutes of meetings and other related documents.
- Follow up contractual procedures and process flow documentation of projects
- Implement group standards around our approach and reporting to clients
- To communicate with internal & external clients regarding meeting coordination and other relevant administrative matters.
- To assist on various bid documents, presentation materials, timesheets and invoices preparation.
- Act as a client interface and keeping up to date records of client contacts
- Processing and reconciling expenses
- To work closely with the team ensuring invoice, reports and letters are prepared and typed accurately within agreed time scales.
- Degree/ Diploma, matriculated with at least 3 years of business support and administration experience in sizable firm, preferably gained from building consultancy or property management background
- Good computer skills – MS Office applcations, Outlook
- Good written and spoken English and Cantonese.
- Good interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude, detail oriented, cheerful and proactive approach to work
- Can work under pressure