ARCADIS is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets.
We are 27,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate more than €3.4 billion in revenues. Within Asia we can call upon the skills and resource of over 4000 professionals based throughout the region. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world. Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
Inc. Langdon & Seah I Hyder Consulting I EC Harris
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Business Services / Consulting Services|
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Project Management
Main Purpose of the Job
- Work on the Project Management team in Hong Kong.
- Responsible to provide all rounded administrative support to team leaders and his/her team members to make sure the department operating smoothly and effectively.
- Assist the team with the delivery of a range of regional roll out and single projects for our prestigious clients.
- Enable the Senior Project Manager and his/her team members to have the appropriate information and project administrative support for them to deliver their services.
- Ensure that administration function is performed accurately, effectively and efficiently following company policies and procedures.
- Manage incoming information and the changing priorities and workloads of the Team in a busy, dynamic environment.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
Person Specification / Qualifications
- Degree/ Diploma, matriculated with at least 3 years of business support and administration experience in sizable firm, preferably gained from building consultancy or property management background
- Good computer skills – MS Office applcations, Outlook
- Good written and spoken English and Cantonese.
- Good interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude, detail oriented, cheerful and proactive approach to work
- Can work under pressure
Please send your resume along with details of your current and expected salary and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about our company, please visit http://www.arcadis.com
*Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and for recruitment purpose only. *We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.