Spine World is a professional medical event organizer and a business consultancy firm with scopes covering Asia Pacific. We are currently looking for a Project Assistant to join our team.
Project Assistant (Conference / Event)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||F.5 - F.7 or DSE|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Discretionary bonus, MPF, Medical plan|
|Industry||Medical services / Pharmaceutical|
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Travel / Tourism > Events / Conference
Event Management (70% of Time)
- Provide support in event organization; duties include but not limit to managing participant registration, preparing event materials, data entry, shipping event supplies, and filling event documentation etc.
- Handle any other event-related ad-hoc tasks as required.
Office Administration (30% of Time)
- Handle office and telephone enquires
- Maintain and procure office supplies, subscribed services and equipment
- Perform general clerical work including filing, scanning and copying
- Handle any other office administration-related ad-hoc tasks as required.
- F.7 / DSE or above
- Minimum 2 years of experience in office administration or relevant experience
- Good spoken and written English and Cantonese, and knowledge in Mandarin will be an advantage
- Good computer knowledge in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Words Processing is essential
Workplace: TST, KLN, HK
Work Day: 5 Day Work, Monday - Friday
If you are interested, please email your CV (salary history must be quoted), state your applying position and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
** All candidate information is for recruitment purpose ONLY, and will be destroyed within 6 months **