The Hong Kong Girl Guides Association aims to develop the fullest potential of girls and young women as responsible citizens of the world.
Project Assistant – Corporate Communications
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Charity / NGO / Non-Profit Org|
Government / Social Service > Community Services / Non-profit Organisations
Government / Social Service > Project / Program Development
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Corporate Communications
- Diploma or above
- At least 1 year working experience in the fields of media, public relations or marketing.
- Good command of both English and Chinese, Mandarin speaking is an advantage.
- Familiar with MS Office ( Chinese input is MUST)
- Creative, self-motivated, independent and outgoing
- Good communication and interpersonal skill, able to communicate with all levels, must be a team player
- Willing to learn and work under pressure
- Provide assistant on the Corporate Communication collaterals
- Assist the Department head in all day-to-day works in the area of media relations, promotions and departmental administration
- Follow up the corporate activities organized by HQs.
- Negotiate with colleagues and girl guides member for develop the content of HKGGA web-site.
- Handle the Filing System of Corporate Communication Department, such as Photo Library, News Clipping, etc.
- Handle enquiries.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Please send résumé with Ref. Code and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Human Resources Department, 8 Gascoigne Road, Kowloon. Please mark “Private & Confidential” on the envelope.
Prospective employees are required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed on completion of the recruitment exercise.