Hang Seng Management College (HSMC), restructured from the former Hang Seng School of Commerce, was established in 2010 as a non-profit-making private university-level institution with five Schools (Business, Communication, Decision Sciences, Humanities & Social Science, and Translation), about 5,000 full-time students and 185 full-time faculty members. Adopting the unique “Liberal + Professional” education model, HSMC is a residential-type College which puts quality teaching and students’ all-round development as its highest priorities. Aspiring to be a leading private university in Hong Kong, HSMC features top-quality faculty members, award-winning green campus facilities, innovative degree programmes, impactful research on corporate sustainability, and excellent student support services, with the aim of nurturing young talents with independent thinking, innovative minds, human caring and social responsibilities.
The College now invites applications for the following position to work in the Research Project “Intelligent Systems Ready for the Digital Future of Supply Chains”, funded by the Research Grants Council (RGC):
Project Assistant – Department of Supply Chain and Information Management
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - General / Support
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
- design and promote events related to supply chain management and emergent technologies;
- assist in organizing seminars, workshops and conference;
- write reports and provide documentation supports; and
- perform ad-hoc assigned tasks.
- possess recognized degree in Communication, Business Management, Multi-Media Design or Journalism related;
- have experience in organizing and supporting seminars and events;
- possess strong communication skills in writing and presentation; and
- be able to finish assigned tasks on schedule.
The appointee may be required to work shifts on weekends and public holidays for supporting the seminars and workshops. Candidates with work experience in managing events and strong interests in information technology will be an advantage.