Chun Wo Construction Holdings Company Limited
Chun Wo was founded in 1968 and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 1993. It is a renowned construction company in Hong Kong in building construction, civil engineering, foundations, electrical and mechanical engineering, railway and transport engineering, maintenance engineering and interior design engineering. Apart from developing its core construction business, Chun Wo has been diversifying its business into property development, property investment, property management and security services in recent years. Construction and development projects of the Group are widely distributed in Hong Kong, Mainland China, Macau, Taiwan and Vietnam. Its signature projects included the Hong Kong International Airport Skyplaza, the KCR East Rail and West Rail and No. 8 Clear Water Bay Road.
Project Co-ordinator (Building)
|Work exp||3 Years To 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Architect
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
- Well-organized and self-motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Overall project planning, co-ordination and works progress monitoring.
- Degree/Higher Diploma in building studies or related disciplines with professional qualifications;
- 3-5 years relevant experience for a main contractor;
- Familiar with Buildings Department submission and ordinances
- Hands-on skills in Large-scale residential / ABWF / commercial building finishing projects;
- Hand-on experience of AutoCAD is preferred.
*Candidates with more experience will also be considered as Senior Project Co-ordinator.
We offer competitive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates:
- Birthday Leave / Marriage Leave / Paternity Leave / Examination Leave
- Staff Care Programme
- Career Development Programme
Interested parties please send your resume to The Human Resources Manager, quoting the appropriate reference number via email to email@example.com or write to 5C, Hong Kong Spinners Industrial Building Phase 1, 601-603 Tai Nam West Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon.
For more information, please visit our website at www.chunwo.com.
Personal data provided by job applicants would be used for recruitment purposes only.