Project Co-ordinator (WIP Lab) (2 months)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Industry||Entertainment / Recreation / Performance|
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Others
Media / Advertising > Others
The Project Co-ordinator (WIP Lab) is mainly responsible for organising a work-in-progress lab for film projects to promote Hong Kong - Asia Film Financing Forum (HAF) and its objectives of connecting the projects with investors, post-production companies, distributors and film festivals. The candidate is required to assist the team and to coordinate with various parties to ensure a smooth run of the event. The candidate has to report the progress to the management.
- Plan, organize, and implement the WIP Lab including editorial supervision; venue and equipment arrangement with vendors; and interactive session;
- Coordinate with editors and vendors for the publication and website design and maintenance;
- Coordinate with organizer for venue booking, setup, display and interpretation services for audience;
- Liaise with PR Agency/colleague for publicity and marketing of the event and targeting, solicitation and invitation of audience;
- Prepare a short report of the project including recommendations for improvements and the future organization; and
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the management from time to time.
- University graduate or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience;
- Experience in organizing workshops and events is highly preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and coordination skills;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua;
- Proficient in PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Excellent command of design softwares such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator is an advantage but not a must;
- Good knowledge of editing softwares such as Final Cut Pro and Premiere is an advantage but not a must;
- Required to work overtime and irregular hours including full-day work on weekends and public holidays during certain periods; and
- Familiar with the film industry is an advantage.
The above position is offered on temporary contract terms only.
Interested parties should apply with detailed resume statingcurrent and expected salaryto the HR & Administration Office, The Hong Kong International Film Festival Society at 21/F, Millennium City 3, 370 Kwun Tong Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(All personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only. Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.)