WECON LIMITED was founded in 1974. We are a reputable fast growing construction company and would like to invite high caliber candidate to join us. To know us more, please visit our company website: www.wecon.com.hk
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Project Management
Construction / Property > Operations / Facility / Property Management
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate building construction with consultants and sub-contractors.
- Gather resources and collaborate with team and subcontractors to deliver projects according to plan.
- Work closely with Project Manager in daily duties of a project’s administration.
- Monitor field and contract work so as to ensure compliance with contracts requirement.
- Assist in monitoring and coordinating progress of construction and ensure all of them are on schedule.
- Resolving cross-functional issues at project level.
- Liaise with subcontractors in expediting designs and relevant information.
- Perform additional assignments and responsibilities as assumed or requested by supervision.
- Higher Diploma or above in Building Studies, Construction Management or related disciplines.
- Experiences in Building Façade & Curtain Wall is an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years site experience in building construction.
- Solid experience in site coordination, supervision and submissions.
- Knowledgeable with costing, contract, regulations and building operations.
- Independent and able to work under pressure.
- Proficient in PC application including Microsoft Project and AutoCAD.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.