Starting from 2009, RecruitPRO Consultancy Hong Kong Limited is a Hong Kong based recruitment consultancy and executive search firm serving clients range from Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations and listed companies in Hong Kong and mainland China.
The key to the success of any business is people. At RecruitPRO, our goal is to provide the right talents to meet for your business growth. Whether you are a candidate looking for a career opportunity or an employer looking to staff an important position, RecruitPRO is the solution for you.
Employer enquiry hotline: 852 2388 7911
For Employer enquiry use only: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project coordinator / Clerk of Works / Site Agent - (Building Projects - Main Contractor)
|Work exp||5 Years To 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English, Chinese - Cantonese|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
Construction / Property > Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
Our Clients, a leading Main-Contractors .
(Assistant) Project coordinator / Clerk of Works - (Building Projects - Main Contractor)
- Responsible for project coordination and management , site monitoring , project planning & assist the Project Manager for all projects and engineering matters in the project
- Diploma or above in Building Construction Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 - 10 years relevant experience or above
- Good in communication skills
- Good command in speaking English and Mandarin
Work Location : Hong Kong
For Job Seekers, who prefer to directly sent your CV to us, our job seekers directly apply email address is posted in our company profile above.
Please kindly send your CV in WORD format ONLY with:
- CURRENT and EXPECTED SALARY
- JOB TITLE in your EMAIL SUBJECT
Thank you for your application!
Job Seekers: Please kindly send your CV in WORD format ONLY with CURRENT and EXPECTED salary and AVAILABILITY to email@example.com