LEIGHTON ASIA, established in 1975, is a leading international construction company, delivers a portfolio of high-profile infrastructure projects throughout Asia, operations specialise in civil engineering and infrastructure, rail, roads and tunnels, as well as building works.
We are a member of the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s largest leading international contractors and the world’s largest contract miner. Our Group Principles are Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery. Safety is more than a Principle, it underpins everything we do.
As a leading construction provider, Leighton Asia is what it is today because of our people. Our people are the key asset driving the business. One of the Group’s highest priorities is to create a rewarding, challenging and safe workplace for all our people.
We invite high-calibre candidates to fill the following position in Hong Kong.
Project Coordinator / Engineer (ABWF)
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Location||Sheung Wan, Northern District|
|Benefits||Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical Services / Others|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
The candidates are required to work as part of a project team in Hong Kong and will be responsible for :
• Building Department Submissions
• Construction and fabrication drawings
• Non design submission including movement study, QA/QC, thermal report and supplier approvals
• Inspection design and material submission
• General coordination, etc.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Civil Engineering or Building, preferably Degree Holder
• Having 3- 5 years relevant experience
Work Locations :
(1) Northern NT Area: Shuttle bus services provided in Kwai Fong, Fanling, Tuen Mun, Yuen Long, Kwun Tong, Jordan and Mong Kok
(2) Sheung Wan