We are a professional, dynamic and aggressive consultancy providing a wide range of recruitment related solutions to our clients around the world. We have a successful proven track record for searching & selecting the right talent for different corporations.
One of our clients (IT Solutions Service Provider) is now looking for a high calibre candidate to fill the following position:
Project Coordinator (Tender) – Ref. 3821
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, MPF, Performance bonus|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Information Technology > Product Management / Development
- Degree or above;
- 3 years experience or above in bid management;
- Experienced in dealing with governance process document solution, preferably gained in IT companies;
- Responsible for managing bids, preparing risk management and ensuring the deals are feasible;
- Formulate the action plan with structured manner and identify weakness and improvement in the action plan;
- Work closely with internal department about the bid projects;
- Able to work independently;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
- Monthly salary: HK$20K + quarterly bonus + discretionary bonus;
- Working location: Kowloon Bay;
- 5-day work;
- Good fringe benefits including banking holiday, medical insurance etc.
Interested parties please email your updated resume with latest and expected salary package in "MS WORD" format email@example.com or fax to 852-3011 3069.
Please quote the job Ref. No. and Applied Post on the subject of your application.
Company website: www.kek.com.hk
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes.