With over 50-year experience of providing innovative & complete façade access solutions, CoxGomyl is the leading manufacturer worldwide of Building Maintenance Units (Gondolas). We are a global engineering business with a passion for defending the beauty & value of architectural wonders by providing external building access solutions. For a group of employing around 400 staff across the globe, we now invite high-calibre candidates to fill the following positions in Hong Kong:
Project Design Engineer / Senior Project Engineer / Project Engineer
- Responsible for engineering design / calculation, monitoring & controlling site installation
- Coordinate with factory for technical problem solving with client
- Coordinate with subcontractors & liaising with clients, architects & consultants on all M&E matters for building construction projects
- Experience with work in Macau & Guangzhou is highly preferable
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5-year experience in which minimum of 3 years site experience plus 2 years in supervisory position
- Self-motivated, mature, with strong sense of team work
- Good problem solving, interpersonal & coordination skills
- Excellent time manage & prioritization skills
- Proficient in spoken & written English, Mandarin & Cantonese
- Good PC knowledge including AutoCAD & MS Office
- Immediate available or short notice is preferred
We offer attractive benefits such as 5-day week, 13th month payment, bonus (if applicable), group medical insurance, etc., Interested parties please send full resume, available date, expected salary & email to email@example.com. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will be treated strictly in confidential & used for recruitment related purposes only.
Please visit our website at www.coxgomyl.com for more information about us.