Permasteelisa Group 帕馬斯迪利沙 is a worldwide leading facade contractor in the engineering, project management, manufacturing and installation of architectural envelopes and interior systems.
The Group brings its Know-How and expertise to all projects, in particular when dealing with Special Features Buildings, beginning with the design development phases all the way to the successful completion, meeting the customer’s expectations. Present in four continents, with a network of around 50 companies in 30 countries and 11 production plants, the Group generates a total turnover of around 1.5 billion euro a year. Since 2015 Permasteelisa Group has been at the core of the Business Unit Building Technology of LIXIL Corporation.
Welcome to visit our website: www.permasteelisa.com
Project Design Manager (Facade, Curtain Wall)
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, Dental plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Architect
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
We are looking for a Project Design Manager with substantial façade or curtain walling and interior experience to join our innovative design department. You will lead a team to review compliance of design in accordance with projects and dealing with our luxury retail clients, to participate in the project kick-off to execution & maintenance
- Capability to design, understanding technical requirements and the basis of necessary calculations, verifications, tests, etc.
- Project manage and lead a professional design team
- Successful execution and completion of visual mock-up(s), test mock-up(s), material testing.
- Establish a good working relationship with the Architect and design related Consultants.
- Participate in the project kick-off, project meetings, design reviews and project reviews covering compliance of design with the project specification, make-transport-install- ability, cost developments, programmes, resources, mock-ups, approvals, etc.
- Work closely with Project Manager of any possible variations or claims arising from changes and deviations from contract documents as far as design, scope, mock ups, testing and approvals are concerned.
- BSc or Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Architectural Studies or Recognition through Prior Learning through industry experience
- Minimum 6 - 10 years’ experience in curtain wall, glass wall, façade design and 3D software
- 2 to 4 years practical experience in managing small teams or a design department (but not mandatory)
- Practical experience in curtain wall purchasing, fabrication and assembly process.
- Well versed with current 2-D and 3-D design software
- Experience in other relevant computer software such as Rhinoceros, Revit, Inventor, GSA, would be an advantage
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary by email to email@example.com
Please state "Project Design Manager" in the subject line of your email.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.