Project Director – PRC Portfolio
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
- Commercial Development Project
- Excellent package
- Top Tier Hong Kong Development
Our client is a luxury real estate developer with a portfolio of renowned properties across Greater China. Currently, they are searching for an experienced Project Director to oversee the delivery of several high profile projects.
You will be responsible for all aspects of property development including design, delivery and construction management. You will be responsible for managing your own team of development staff as well as external designers, contractors and consultants to ensure that the projects are delivered on time and on budget.
A strong understanding and experience of Shanghai building regulations is required as you will liaise with government authorities and consultants on development-related approvals and licenses issues.
- Degree qualifications in Architecture, Engineering, Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- 10-15 years real estate development experience with proven ability to lead delivery of PRC projects
- Solid knowledge of building regulations
- Strong relationship building skills and the proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Fluent written and spoken English, Cantonese & Mandarin are required
Interested candidates please send your resume toscarlett(at)redpathpartners.com or contact Scarlett Chan on +852 3796 3122