Kee Tat is a leading manufacturer in providing the comprehensive line of LED solutions and intelligent consumer electronic products. With more than 30 years of experience, our vision is to provide better, innovative lighting solutions to both current and future state by constantly challenging the global market
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have our own manufacturing facilities in Dongguan (Guangdong Province) and Research & Development Center in Shenzhen. Specifically, the factory located in Dongguan occupies more than 80,000 sqm with multiple advanced and automated production line and more than 1,000 committed staff members (including more than 100 R&D technicians), which contributes to our completely efficient control on the entire supply chain processes (from design, specification, manufacturing and delivery). Our objective is to meet the comprehensive needs of our customers by providing the higher quality & lower cost products through our market-directed product engineering and effective manufacturing process control. Besides, as an industry leader, we recognize our responsibility to control impacts to the environment. Therefore, we are committed to supply environmentally responsible lighting solutions to address environmental challenges.
To cope with the strategic growth in business, Kee Tat is now offering excellent career opportunities to high calibre and dynamic candidate to join our journey.
Project Engineer (Audio Products)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Location||Ngau Tau Kok|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Others|
Design > Product / Industrial Design
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
- Provide technical advice to the new development of audio products (e.g. Multi-media Speaker and any other audio products), technical and components sourcing and testing.
- Act as a technical expert to assist on the customer project (from product development, testing, pilot production, mass production etc.)
- Prepare and maintain any technical documentation for the audio projects
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders (e.g. Engineering Team, Production Team) to ensure the product development and production is well completed
- Degree Holder or above in Electronic Engineering or any related disclipines
- Minimum of 5 years' of experience in audio products (Multimedia Speaker) or intelligent electronic products is a MUST
- Work under tight deadlines, high sense of responsibility and with good coordination skills
- Familiar with CE, UL electrical safety standards and RoHS requirement
- Frequent Travel to Mainland China (Dongguan Factory) is required
- Immediate Available is highly preferred
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work, competitive salary, double pay, bonus and medical insurance to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with date of availability, current and expected salary via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose)