CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Project Engineer (Bank)
- Perform project planning and implementation on system migration
- Negotiate with vendors on project implementation
- Perform system installation and configuration, backup, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Carry out regular security hardening exercise on systems by applying application/operating system updates, patches and configuration changes
- Analyse system/event logs, identify and correct potential issues with the systems
- Responsible for documenting system configuration
- Degree / Higher Diploma holder in Computer Science, Computer Studies, Information Technology, Information System or related disciplines
- Solid experience in VOIP setup and daily supporting
- Advantage to holder of professional certifications such as MCSE, MCITP
- With project management experience is a plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self Motivated, customer oriented and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in spoken and written in both Chinese and English
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.