The Hong Kong Institute of Bankers is a professional organization in Hong Kong established in 1963. The institute is devoted to enhancing the competitive edge of members in the banking and financial industries through the provision of quality education, training and examinations relevant to their needs....
The Hong Kong Institute of Bankers is a professional organization in Hong Kong established in 1963. The institute is devoted to enhancing the competitive edge of members in the banking and financial industries through the provision of quality education, training and examinations relevant to their needs.
An opportunity to take part in sustaining
Hong Kong’s strength as an International Financial Centre
We are now looking for :
Project Executive - FinTech Award (6-month contract)
Launched in 2006 and steered by Office of the Government Chief Information Officer, the Hong Kong ICT Awards have been recognising and promoting outstanding innovation and excellence in the information and communications technology (ICT) field. There are eight categories under the Hong Kong ICT Awards 2017. The Hong Kong Institute of Bankers is proud to be appointed as the Leading Organiser for this new Best FinTech Award.
- Responsible to follow through the Award project from promotion activities, applications, sponsorship, judging processes, result announcement to Award dinner;
- Maintain communication with government, judges, applicants, sponsors & supporting organisations;
- Prepare regular report, checklist, letters, presentation power-point, income & expenses report etc. in relation to the Award;
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned by senior management.
- Degree holder in Business, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related discipline;
- At least 1 year working experience in event or project management;
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Detail minded, good organisation & communication skills;
- Good time management and able to manage multiple tasks to meet deadline;
- Immediately available is preferred.
Interested parties may send in your application together with a detailed resume stating your academic results, present & expected salaries, date of availability and contact phone number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes without cover letters and expected salary will not be considered.
Applicants are welcomed to visit our website: www.hkib.org for further information about the institute.
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only.