CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Project Management Associate
- Perform project delivery and monitor progress and performance
- Generate different reports to keep tracking the budget, project status, quality and deliverables
- Monitor and provide the project status and report to management
- Capture project requests and ensure each request complete in a timely manner
- Manage a resource capacity plan or resource plan to help understand resource availability for projects
- Adapt plans based on evolving needs, conditions or issues that may arise and ensure on-time, high quality delivery in accordance with the stated project goals
- Participate into the Project Management Office to take care a large size project related to a core computer system replacement
- Responsible for taking minutes, arranging meeting, communicating with vendors, controlling documents and monitoring work breakdown schedule tasks etc
- Bachelor Degree Holder or above in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3 - 5 years work experience in IT industry and with at least 2 years solid experience in Project Management
- General knowledge on the project management of system domain, infrastructure & application development
- Previous work experience in Banking industry will be an advantage; but not essential
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken of English and Chinese (Cantonese)
- Detail-minded, multi-tasking and with job commitment and ability to meet tight deadline
If interested for the above job, please send detailed resume with academic background, work experience, current and expected salary via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more job opportunity, please visit our website www.clts.com
The personal information collected is only for recruitment purpose only.