Future High-tech is one of the leading world advanced MIM & CIM producer in China. We apply the most advanced MIM & CIM technologies to produce complex three-dimensional structural and mass functional components to our customers with excellent quality.
Project Management Engineer
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, General holidays, MPF|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Others|
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
Engineering > Industrial Engineering
|Salary (HKD)||$18,000 - $22,000|
- Overall management of assigned projects throughout the product development, pre-production and production ramp to ensure the project is completed on time.
- Understand the product management requirements fully and implement systems/processes that meet or exceed these from an engineering and quality perspective.
- Interact closely with international customer and China factory teams track and communicate information to ensure that it is used correctly and that project issues are dealt with appropriately and resolved promptly.
- Manage the overall project planning, organize review meeting and, in the event of deviation, propose and implement problem solving action.
- Anticipate and resolve any DFM, process and supply chain issues, bottlenecks or scheduling conflicts.
- Identify the risks, issues, and manage the associated corrective action plans
- Provide the project evaluation and project status to management on a regular basis
- Work with factories to improve execution
- Very familiar with DFM, project schedule and tracking tools.
- Bachelor Degree in mechanical/manufacturing Engineering preferred.
- At least 4 years’ experience in project management with manufacturing, metal and consumer electronic product is preferred
- Familiar with DFM, project tracking and cost analysis.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills as well as advanced interpersonal skills. Analytical and problem solving
- Good time management
- Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Oversea travel on demand and frequent travel with short term stay in China