PeopleSearch has been voted “Top 10 HR Vendor of the Year” by readers of Human Resources magazine since 2007.
Our clients are market leaders with aggressive growth plans. If you are looking for a challenging career that will bring you to new levels of success, we would be delighted to meet you and understand your career goals better.
Our client is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated to the Financial Services industry.
- Adept with managing and communicating project statuses to senior stakeholders, highlighting complex business issues and driving the execution of the resulting change.
- Strong communication skills and able to consolidate business solutions into concise reports, identifying the relevant issues, required actions, costs and benefits.
- Manage and mitigate critical dependencies and risks.
- Degree with a major in Finance, Economics, Business (An advanced degree is desirable)
- Worked in a Bank, Insurer, Financial Services Consultancy or Financial Services Vendor etc financial services firm
- Extensive experience in:
- Planning, organizing, delivery and implementation of large change initiatives
- Budget and resource allocation responsibility
- Process Improvement Analysis and Business Process Re-Engineering
- Strong internal relationship management skills to lead project team members and advise on stakeholders
- Strong track record of execution and results and meeting demanding deliverables until tight deadlines
- Highly advantageous for knowledge of PMP, Prince2, Agile, Waterfall