Shun Tak Development Limited is a subsidiary of the Shun Tak Group responsible for managing a diversified portfolio of development projects in Hong Kong and Macau.
We are now inviting applications for the following position:
You will be responsible for planning and managing the development and construction of the projects to ensure it is completed on time, within budget and in accordance with the preset quality standard.
- Review and monitor the design development throughout the Preliminary Design Stage and Project Planning Stage;
- Review tender documents, analyze tender reports, negotiate and recommend award of contracts and costing;
- Monitor project progress to ensure it is completed on time, within budget and in accordance with the preset quality standard;
- Arrange project handover and ensure defects are rectified.
- Holder of Degree / Diploma in Architecture or relevant disciplines;
- Qualified HKIA professionals with at least 8 years' relevant project management experience with exposure in developers / architecture firms;
- Experience in large scale mix-used projects in HK, Macau and PRC is an advantage;
- Good analytical skill and able to communicate in English and Chinese;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Frequent travel may be necessary.
For those candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Manager while less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
We offer long-term career prospect and competitive remuneration package to the appointed candidate. Please apply in confidence with your detailed resume stating your current and expected salary to Group Human Resources Department
by email to email@example.com
or fax to 2559 8253
or mail to Penthouse 39/F, West Tower, Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
(Please quote reference number and applied position)
The information supplied by the applicants will be used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy of Shun Tak Group (a copy of which will be provided upon request). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.