We are a leading fiber optic cable solution provider, dealing with various optical cable &
specialty cable has a strong presence in Hong Kong to service those Telcos and
Utilities worldwide, is looking for highly caliber professional to join our
team in Hong Kong. www.infinitecablesystem.com and www.zttcable.com.hk
|Work exp||8 Years To 10 Years|
|Language||English, Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, MPF, 13-month pay, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
Engineering > Mechanical Engineering
Engineering > Telecommunication / Wireless / Radio
- Manage project development schedules and delivery.
- Act as main point of contact for project assigned.
- Overall control and monitoring project in progress.
- Overall planning and project management of the assigned projects.
- Ensure that project deadline and deliverables are met.
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for both technical feasibility and business suitability.
- Track project cost, coordinate with departments to resolve task conflicts between various projects.
- Identify project issues and risk and develop projects scopes, plans, schedules and budget.
- Solid project management experience in submarine cable project in Hong Kong.
- Experience to deal with subcontractors, Government Department.
- Effective in negotiations, interpersonal and partnering skill.
- Strong in analytical and problem solving skill, time management, cost management
- Ability to make strong, effective, sound and logical judgment.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Putongua.
- Collaborate with the vendors, users, developers and technical teams throughout the project implementation.
- At least 8-10 years working experience in ME / EE / Project Management .
We offer 5-day work and 13 months salary. Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested parties, please send your full resume with expected salary to email@example.com
Application not showing expected salary will not be considered.