Victoria Shanghai Academy is embarking on renovation and expansion. VSA is looking for an experienced Project Manager who will take on the management of the campus expansion and existing and future renovation. The Project Manager is responsible for delivering each project on time, within budget and scope of work.
- To develop project plan to monitor the progress of renovation and expansion projects
- To facilitate the definition of project scope, objectives, user requirements, etc involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- To ensure all the works undertaken by VSA meeting statutory requirements and oversee statutory submissions
- To manage and oversee the renovation and expansion projects
- A recognized University degree in Architecture, Engineering, or equivalent disciplines and a registered professional qualification
- 5 years solid post-qualification working experience at managerial level in the delivery of new building project and renovation in existing premises.
- Good knowledge of cost effectiveness, efficient construction practices, renovation methods, and statutory processes and requirements for the design and delivery of school building.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills in both oral and writing in English and Chinese
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation in pursuing excellence in performance
- Willingness to work flexible time to ensure prompt inspections, negotiations and supervision
The remuneration package will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please indicate expectation of salary. Application should be sent via email to HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org by 17 October 2016.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.)