ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years.As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions– we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensivesolutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most EthicalCompanies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the mosttrusted and admired brand in the industry.See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Experis™ is the global leader in professional talent resourcing. Experis accelerates organizations’ growth by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Banking, Finance & Accounting, Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure, Retail, Engineering, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Executive C-suite to precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions and projects, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve.
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Skill||biomaterialspolymers, ceramics, metals|
|Industry||Biotechnology / Chemicals / Laboratory|
Health / Fitness / Beauty Care / Recreation > Health Care Service
Science / Lab / Research > Biotechnology
Science / Lab / Research > Life Science
|Salary (HKD)||$70,000 - $90,000|
The client is a leading Research and Development Organization for the high tech materials. Due to the expansion of the company, they are now looking for the Project Manager to be responsible for account service for their Hong Kong Office.
- Lead a team of technical staffs to manage clients' accounts and to build up the connection with them
- Responsible for expanding network within healthcare industry
- Responsible for project proposals, and presentation to the clients
- Reported to R&D Director
- MSc/MPhil or PhD in Bioengineering, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Material Science or Chemistry is preferred
- More than 5 years in R&D, project management and supervisory experience in pharmaceuticals, medical device or healthcare industry
- Familiar with biomaterials (polymers, ceramics and/or metals), properties, characterization and/or process development;
- Positive, analytical, critical thinking and good troubleshooting skill;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.