China Unicom (Hong Kong) Operations Ltd is a member of China Unicom that provides telecommunication services in Hong Kong. To cope with our development, we would like to invite high caliber candidates to apply for the following position:
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
Engineering > Telecommunication / Wireless / Radio
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
- Provide regular update to customer about order installation status.
- Work with various internal and group local companies for order activation and testing.
- To give advisory on customer telecom requirements to sales teams and customers.
- To support sales team for pricing enquiry, providing technical advice and analysis, formulating the optimum solution proposal and service implementation to customers.
- To be knowledgeable with company product portfolio, such as IP Transit, MPLS, IPLC and IEPL, colocation, etc, and ensure customer solution proposal is technically and commercially feasible
- To participate and formulate business strategies of significant company projects and/or business tender process with sales team.
- To assist Headquarter for solving technical concern and managing technical support on service provisioning.
- To liaise with suppliers/vendors for ICT.
- Responsible for the cost analysis of company products.
- University graduate / Bachelor Degree holder of Engineering / Computer Sciences / Information Technology discipline
- At least 3 years working experience in telecommunication industry
- In-depth technical knowledge and working experience in Transmission network such as DWDM, SDH, SONET, PDH, and IP Technology such as MPLS, IP Transit/DIA, BGP, OSPF etc.
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skill.
- Strong problem solving and analytical capability.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Able to work under pressure and independently
We offer 5-day week, attractive remunerations, benefits and career development opportunities to the qualified candidates. Interested parties please send your resume (in both English & Chinese) and expected salary by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Data will be collected for recruitment purposes only.