Chevalier Group is a diversified global conglomerate with about 10,000 employees working in its subsidiaries and associated companies. Its businesses and operations have grown on a worldwide scale with presence in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mainland China, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, USA and Vietnam.
Our diverse business portfolio includes Construction and Engineering, Insurance and Investment, Property, Lifestyle Food and Beverage as well as Agriculture.
Chevalier (Aluminium Engineering) Limited, a subsidiary of Chevalier Group, is now inviting high calibre persons to apply for the following position:
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Language||English, Chinese - Cantonese|
|Benefits||Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Medical plan|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
- Monitor project status, quality, material procurement and site progress
- Evaluate the efficiency of manpower
- Attend architect meetings and participate in design issues
- Handle variation work and final account
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Building Studies or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience at managerial level in curtain walls & aluminium engineering
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Self-motivated and independent, with strong communication skills and ability to work under tight deadline
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your resume with current and expected salary (with reference number quoted) to:
Mail: The Human Resources Manager, Chevalier Group, 9/F, Chevalier Engineering Service Centre, 21 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong.
For more information, please visit: http://www.chevalier.com.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.