Hop Lee Builders Company Limited was established in 1968. Over these 46 we have been actively undertaking construction, maintenance and decoration projects and have developed significant management and technical expertise in these areas. Not only are we engaged in a wide range of public construction works in Hong Kong, we are also very devoted to many areas of private construction works. Furthermore, we have included in various Government Approved Contractor Lists and have been promoted in those Lists as we progress in project experience and corporate development.
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Education subsidies, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Project Management
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
- To work collaboratively with other project team members, to manage related issues on the multi-disciplinary projects and liaise with stakeholders on requirements;
- Extensive liaison with clients, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers, to ensure project commitments and compliance with project budgets and time approved;
- Demand to lead the project team site superintendent from inception to completion;
- To liaise with relevant Government Departments and Authorities on statutory submissions, approvals and inspections;
- To monitor works progressing of contractors; and
- To handle ad-hoc projects.
- University Degree in any discipline related to Building and Construction;
- 8 years working experience in Building Construction industry with at least 5 years in managerial level;
- Corporate members of a building related professional institute;
- Able to handle projects, strategy planning and cost forecasting independently;
- Strong technical and problem solving skills;
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast paced, work independently and under pressure;
- Analytical mindset, good interpersonal skills, mature, self-motivated and stable;
- Good command of verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin); and
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager.
Interested parties, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send your full resume stating current and expected salary in MS Word format to:
The Human Resource Department
Address : Unit 905, 9th Floor, Conic Investment Building, No. 13 Hok Yuen Street, Hunghom, Kowloon.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks might consider their applications unsuccessful.