PeopleSearch has been voted “Top 10 HR Vendor of the Year” by readers of Human Resources magazine since 2007.
Our clients are market leaders with aggressive growth plans. If you are looking for a challenging career that will bring you to new levels of success, we would be delighted to meet you and understand your career goals better.
Project Manager (Apparel Brand)
Our client is renowned retail apparel who has aggressive expansion plan in APAC, and now is seeking for a Project Manager to lead the new market development.
- Well-known brand and Aggressive Market Expansion in APAC
- Attractive package and benefits to decent candidates
- Excellent employee achievement and career exposure
- Oversee and take the lead for the projects execution and be a gatekeeper for all functions to ensure the project timeline is well maintained
- Defining and driving forward delivery plans across multiple projects working closely with internal and 3rd party vendor teams
- Actively managing project risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies - being clear on the available options and associated consequences in delivering plans
- Managing forecasts to cover the development and ongoing tracking of project budgets
- Ensuring adherence to internal processes, governance, tools and templates
- Working closely with business units to understand local business needs and how best to deliver on new market set up
- Ascertain and collect information that required for new market development
- Provide supports and coaching on business case development
- Review any relevant contracts, quotations and tendering, making sure they comply with any related regulatory requirements
- Co-ordinate with government and/or other relevant stakeholders regarding compliance, strategic plan, and business development, etc.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of project management
- Business and Operations Knowledge within Retail Industry
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external parties at all levels, and enjoy team work
- Self-determined, independent, strong sense of ownership and able to make decision
- Problem solver, structured, positive minded towards challenge and ability to react on ad hoc duties
- Fluent written and spoken English, Cantonese and preferably in good command of Mandarin or other Asian languages
- Frequent Travel is required