Spine World is a professional medical event organizer and a business consultancy firm with scopes covering Asia Pacific.
Project Manager, Asia Pacific (Medical Conference / Event)
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Discretionary bonus, MPF, Medical plan|
|Industry||Medical services / Pharmaceutical|
Travel / Tourism > Events / Conference
Education / Training > Training & Development
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
Spine World Summit has been the first and only regional spine summit encompassing key opinion leaders (KOL) from orthopaedic, neurosurgery and other healthcare practice along with numerous academic associations and local country supporters in Asia Pacific.
As of the importance and the significant position of this flagship event, we would like to invite a new member to join our team dedicated to administrate the event implementation.
- Manage educational events, meetings and conferences in Asia Pacific Region
- Manage relationship with surgeons, researchers, associations, industrial partners, and outsourcing vendors involved in programs and activities in Asia Pacific Region
- Source, identify and supervise service contractors to ensure quality and timely delivery of services and procure services required in accordance to agreed scope of services
- Develop and execute event promotion strategy via offline and online media
- Negotiate, liaise and co-ordinate with different parties to consolidate logistics and implementation plans of event components assigned
- Administer all logistics and operational duties for the staging and execution of event components assigned to ensure smooth operation of such and in relation to all other event components
- University Degree or above in Marketing, Hospitality, Arts or Business equivalent
- Over 4 years solid experience in project or exhibition/event management
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Willing to travel 30% of working period
- Proven computer skill (especially Excel and Powerpoint experience)
Workplace: TST, KLN, HK
Work Day: 5 Day Work, Monday - Friday
If you are interested, please email your CV (salary history must be quoted) and expected salary to email@example.com.
** All candidate information is for recruitment purpose ONLY, and will be destroyed within 6 months **