“Building Homes with Heart”
Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited was publicly listed in 1972 and is now one of the largest property companies in Hong Kong with about 37,000 employees. Our core business is the development of properties for sale and investment. We also have complementary operations in property-related fields including hotels, property management, construction, insurance and mortgage services, as well as investments in telecommunications, information technology, infrastructure and other businesses.
We put our long-standing belief of 'Building Homes with Heart' into practice, on the one hand by developing residences of the finest quality and offering first-class service to our customers, and also by contributing to the good of the community to make Hong Kong a better home for everyone.
We are now inviting you to join us as:
PROJECT MANAGER / ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER - DESIGN (Ref no. IAPSCMP/PR131/14)
- Degree holder in surveying, engineering or related disciplines
- Relevant professional qualifications an added advantage
- Minimum 8 years’ project management experience in A & A and renovation of shopping malls
- High level of presentation and liaison skills
- Proven English and Chinese proficiency
- Assist in design submission, presentation preparation and project management of A & A and renovation projects of shopping malls
- Liaise with the Government on submission, licensing & land issue
- Coordinate with Group project team on project matters
- Identify latest design trend for architecture and interior
Good remuneration and attractive fringe benefits will be offered to the successful applicant. Interested parties please apply with full resume, present and expected salary, available date by e-mail at email@example.com or by completing the online application form which is available at www.shkp.com (Please mark the reference on the application letter).
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be destroyed within 24 months.