A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Project Manager (Contract until 31 December 2017)
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 250 branches and service outlets, including over 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking qualified individuals to join our department as Project Manager.
- Act as the project lead to drive all the branch initiatives under Retail Banking and Wealth Management Transformation Programme (RTP)
- Liaise and collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders to launch the RTP initiatives in branch network to meet the agreed delivery timeline
- Prepare business case and provide timely management updates on project progress
- Attend regular project meetings and escalate any potential issues
- University degree in a related discipline
- At least 5 years of retail banking experience, preferably in project management with some knowledge in branch operations
- Strong self-motivation, with the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Good analytical, problem solving and report writing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to influence and collaborate with stakeholders to execute project plans
- Good knowledge of application software including MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes