We are a professional, dynamic and aggressive consultancy providing a wide range of recruitment related solutions to our clients around the world. We have a successful proven track record for searching & selecting the right talent for different corporations.
One of our clients is now looking for a high calibre candidate to fill the following position:
Project Manager - EV Charging Solution (Building Services) - Few posts - Ref. 3940
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, MPF, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Engineering - Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical|
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
Construction / Property > Others
- Degree or above;
- 4 years or above experience in handling electrical engineering projects, preferably gained in Building Services industry;
- MHKIE or holder of other equivalent qualifications from recognised engineering professional bodies would be an advantage;
- Holder of valid driving license (1 or 2) preferred;
- Support EV charging business development, solution deployment, and product development;
- Provide technical support on EV charging solutions to sales and marketing team;
- Identify potential business opportunities to increase the company's brand awareness in the market;
- Responsible for project and programme management by monitoring budgets, project timelines, and inspections;
- Assist engineering management team in coordinating with external contractors, suppliers, and building management offices;
- Perform data analysis and reconciliation of operational metrics.
- Monthly salary: Basic HK$ 40K or above (negotiable depending on candidate's experience) + discretionary bonus;
- Working location: Mongkok/ Quarry Bay
- Good fringe benefits e.g. medical, banking holiday, etc. will be provided.
Interested parties please email your updated resume with latest and expected salary package in "MS WORD" format to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 852-3011 3069.
Please quote the Job Ref. No. and Applied Post on the subject of your application.
Company website: www.kek.com.hk
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes.