Chun Wo was founded in 1968 and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 1993. It is a renowned construction company in Hong Kong in building construction, civil engineering, foundations, electrical and mechanical engineering, railway and transport engineering, maintenance engineering...
Chun Wo was founded in 1968 and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 1993. It is a renowned construction company in Hong Kong in building construction, civil engineering, foundations, electrical and mechanical engineering, railway and transport engineering, maintenance engineering and interior design engineering. Apart from developing its core construction business, Chun Wo has been diversifying its business into property development, property investment, property management and security services in recent years. Construction and development projects of the Group are widely distributed in Hong Kong, Mainland China, Macau, Taiwan and Vietnam. Its signature projects included the Hong Kong International Airport Skyplaza, the KCR East Rail and West Rail and No. 8 Clear Water Bay Road.
Project Manager (Fit-out)
|Work exp||10 Years To 13 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||English, Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin|
|Benefits||General holidays, Maternity leave, Paternity leave, Special / extra leave, MPF, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Staff care centre|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Architect
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Project Management
- Capable to handle full set tender document, quotation preparation with detail pricing analysis as well as Variation Order cost estimation and submission....etc.;
- Project management: monitor the work progress in order to meet the target completion on time;
- Project cost control.
- 10 years solid project management experience in local fit-out for hotel, commercial building and retail shop is a definite advantage;
- Degree holder in Building / Interior Design / Architecture or related disciplines;
- Strong technical & outstanding problem solving skill;
- Sound knowledge of safety and environmental management;
- Good time management & organizational skills;
- Good interpersonal & communication skills with clients and sub-contractors;
- Good PC knowledge such as Microsoft Office. Knowledge in Microsoft Project is a definite advantage;
- Initiative, independent, self-motivated & responsible;
- Hardworking and able to work under pressure.
** Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager.
We offer competitive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates:
- Birthday Leave / Marriage Leave / Paternity Leave / Examination Leave
- Staff Care Programme
- Career Development Programme