A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Project Manager, Learning (Contract until 31 December 2017)
Learning Department, Human Resources
Our Human Resources function is dedicated in its pursuit of recruiting high-achieving individuals to ensure that we have the best talent across our business. We also provide strategic incentives designed to help drive the rest of our business forward. We are heavily involved in the crafting and execution of goals as a business partner, in tandem with other divisions, proving an invaluable contribution to the Bank’s operations and processes.
A career in HR can provide an ideal stepping stone into the fast-paced and dynamic world of banking, providing you with large-scale project management expertise and an opportunity to truly contribute to our Bank’s success. You should possess a pragmatic mindset and the high-level interpersonal and communication skills necessary to ensure that all of the employees under your care continue to enjoy fulfilled working lives.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Project Manager, Learning (Contract).
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and bank policies, monitoring audit and risk management reports and initiating corrective actions where necessary
- Act as the project lead to drive all the learning initiatives under Retail Banking and Wealth Management Transformation Programme (RTP)
- Liaise and collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders in learning perspective as to support the launch of RTP initiatives in retail banking within the agreed timeline
- Prepare training proposal and implementation of learning solutions as well as provide timely updates on training progress
- Attend regular project meetings and escalate any potential issues
- University degree in Human Resources Management, Training and Development, Psychology or a related discipline.
- At least 10 years of training experience, preferably in project management of change initiatives and/or retail banking
- Strong self-motivation, with the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to influence and collaborate with stakeholders to execute learning initiatives
- Strong analytical, problem solving and proposal writing skills
- Good knowledge of application software including MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes