FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines and Singapore, offering life insurance across its markets. In Hong Kong, FWD also provides general insurance, employee benefits, pension and financial planning services. FWD’s strategic focus is to leverage technology to create fresh customer experience, deliver easy-to-understand products, and achieve its vision to become the leading pan-Asian life insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business arm of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities of FWD Hong Kong have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed ‘A3’ by Moody's and ‘A’ by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received ‘A’ rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 450,000 customers with over 600 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
Project Manager, Project Management Office (Ref: S565)
• Plan, mobilize and direct projects from definition to closure
• Develop project plan within constraints, considering the delivery approach, key milestones and dependencies within the plan
• Execute project plan to ensure scope and requirements, resources, budgets, schedule and quality are delivered according to plan
• Proactive monitor project execution to effectively identify risks/issues and take ownership to resolve any risks/issues
• Obtain buy-in from the project sponsor, Steering Committee and other stakeholders for all project plans, commitments and change
• Conduct Steering Committee meeting in a timely manner to make sure the projects are well managed
• Assess project risks and ensure initiatives comply with compliance regulations
• Implement and maintain best practice PMO governance, standards, procedures and reporting for project delivery
• Bachelor degree required, preferably in Business Administration or Information Systems
• Professional qualification in project management will be ideal
• Minimum 8 years of hands on project experience preferably in financial industry
• Sound knowledge in Insurance is highly preferable
• Proven track record for the successful delivery of highly complex projects
• Stakeholder management experience, especially impactful communication, change management and benefits realization
• Excellent leadership skills and strong problem solving capability
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese