ATAL Building Services Engineering Ltd, a subsidiary of ATAL Engineering Group (ATAL), provides total solutions from design, installation, testing & commissioning to maintenance and operation of a full spectrum of building services works, including Plumbing & Drainage, Fire, HVAC, Electrical, ELV, Energy Management, Control and Building Management Systems for building and infrastructure projects. To cope with our continuous growth, we cordially invite high calibre talents to fill the following positions:
Project Manager (REF:BS-PM)
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Competitive pay, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, MPF, Medical plan|
|Industry||Engineering - Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical|
Construction / Property > Project Management
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
- Leading the team to manage large-scale multi-disciplinary building services projects from tendering, negotiation to execution.
- Monitor the overall financial, commercial and contractual aspects of projects to safeguard the company’s interest.
- Ensure compliance of the relevant quality and safety standard / procedures and other statutory requirements, when applicable.
- Degree in Building Services / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering with professional qualification
- At least 10 years solid experience in managing large scale multi-discipline BS / E&M projects
- Conscious in time management, project cost control, safety and quality
- Good business sense with excellent leadership, people relation and project management skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer a good environment to grow your career. If our requirements meet your career inspiration, please apply with full resume stating relevant job reference, present and expected salary and availability to: The Human Resources Department,13/F, Island Place Tower, No. 510 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong or fax: 2911 4208 or e-mail: email@example.com (Please quote employer’s reference number on your application letter)
Please visit our website at www.analogueholdings.com.hk for more information about us.
Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and used for recruitment related purposes only.