DO YOU LIKE NUMBERS?
We are one of the world’s leading and most extensive smartcard payment systems, with over 74,000 readers deployed in the market.
We have more than 8,000 service providers across different businesses using Octopus payment platform.
We have over 31 million Octopus cards and products in circulation.
We handle over 14 million transactions a day with transaction value exceeding HK$180 million.
You probably have 1 Octopus in your wallet!
We are a team of creative professionals with the mission to make everyday life easier for our customers by applying innovative ideas through secure and robust technology.
AT OCTOPUS, NO ONE WILL BE TREATED AS A STAFF NUMBER!
We support each other as equal partners!
Grasp the opportunity to join us, and MAKE A DIFFERENCE in your LIFE!
Project Manager – Relocation and Renovation (1-year)
|Work exp||8 Years To 12 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Design > Interior Design
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Administration > Administration / Operation Manager
Create more incredible numbers by:
- being responsible for office relocation and renovation projects in different locations locally
- ensuring sufficient office space to accommodate staff and facilities required for efficient office operations
- working in conjunction with the related departments on the requirements, timeline and budget, and carrying out feasibility study with both internal and external parties.
- preparing and issuing tenders including office renovation and furniture material sourcing, pricing, and managing bidding processes as well as contract negotiation
- monitoring project progress to ensure that all works are completed within budget and timeline, and meet the requirements
- preparing and reviewing related documents such as contracts, action plans, floor plans, as well as invoices
- support ad-hoc tasks/projects as assigned by the Department Head
A right fit for your portfolio?
- Bachelor degree in engineering, construction or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 to 10 years related work experience in office relocation and renovation projects
- Familiar with renovation drawings, product/material specifications and tender/bidder reports
- Familiar with related regulations, code of practices and ordinances in Hong Kong
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical mindset and attentive to details
- Outstanding problem solving skills, able to make effective decisions and recommendations
- Experience in scalable organizations with eminent management practices
- Excellent communication skills with good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Immediately available is preferred