SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 85,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 1,800 offices and laboratories around the world. Our business touches nearly every part of the world, across a huge range of industries.
Our people can have opportunities to work overseas and in different business areas, access to a global portfolio of customers and exposure to different cultures and thinking. We encourage new ideas and welcome people who challenge the way we do things.
Work for us, and we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential. Build a Career with SGS!
Project Manager / Sales Engineer - Lift and Escalator
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Biotechnology / Chemicals / Laboratory|
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
Manufacturing > Quality Assurance / Control
Construction / Property > Others
- Project management of lift and escalation inspection & training projects
- Manage associated lift inspectors on their work performance and development
- Drive the execution on time and within project budget
- Take the driving role to growth the business
- Act as proposal technical reviewer & report reviewer
- Provide technical support to marketing and sales executives
- Higher Diploma or above in Engineering, or equivalent
- 3 years or above working experience in lift and escalator industry
- Familiar with local legislation
- Proficiency technical report writing skill in English and Chinese
- Independent, open-minded, good communication and presentation skills
- With project management skill will be an advantage
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Project Manager
As a caring company, SGS not only offers a competitive remuneration package but also offers staff caring items to the right candidates, including:
- 5-day Work Week
- Double Pay and Performance Bonus
- Dental and Medical Benefits
- Accident Insurance and Life Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Paid Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, and Marriage Leave
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- On-the-Job Training
- Education and Training Subsidies
- Free Shuttle Bus Service
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Staff Activities
For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to SGS Hong Kong Limited - The Human Resources Division, 1/F, On Wui Centre, 25 Lok Yip Road, Fanling, N.T., Hong Kong, or by fax to 2334 7125 / email at firstname.lastname@example.org (with position applying for and employer reference number quoted in the subject).
Data received will be kept confidential and used for processing application only.