Our client is a Hong Kong listed real estate developer. They are now looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their Hong Kong team to oversee the construction of a luxury residential project (villa project) at northern part of HK Island.
Project Manager / Senior Project Manager (Property Development)
- Monitoring the project development from inception, planning and design, tendering and construction, to completion.
- Ensure the project is delivered with high quality, completed within budget and deadlline.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with external consultants, subcontractors, statutory parties as well as internal service providers.
- Responsible for supervision of builder’s work, and on-site progress supervision of architectural and interior fitting out works.
- Manage the feasibility studies on potential projects including cost estimation/analysis, land evaluation and project planning.
- Degree in Building / Architecture / Project Management / Construction Engineering or related studies.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in project construction and project management in Hong Kong.
- Conversant with Hong Kong construction and building related legislation and submission process.
- Conversant with planning, design, construction, project management, building regulations and as well as good commercial sense.
- Experience in developing luxury housing project in Hong Kong is a MUST.