HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider and leading operator in fixed-line, broadband and mobile communication services. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sales, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
HKT offers a unique quadruple-play experience in Hong Kong delivering media content on its fixed-line, broadband Internet access and mobile platforms jointly with its parent company, PCCW Limited.
HKT also provides a range of innovative and smart living services beyond connectivity to make the daily lives of customers more convenient, whether they are at home, in the workplace, or on the go.
Project Manager, Smart Living Engineering (Ref : S11012)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
HKT Smart Living brings a new concept of smarter living to the market. It is a challenging and dynamic opportunity for high caliber individuals to work for this brand which is striving for differentiation and continual growth.
- To deliver project management service including project planning, task scheduling, control and monitoring of project execution, risk management and progress reporting;
- To manage resources planning, allocation, cost control and ensure the project milestones / deliverables to be completed on time and meet the required quality standard;
- To organize and attend meeting to report progress and resolve any project related issues;
- To support department head for data analysis & management report generation to drive the success of the delivery of projects;
- To provide presales support and prepare relevant documents for tender bidding;
- To coach team members on project management skills and techniques;
- To work in construction site when necessary.
- Degree / Higher Diploma holder in Electronic/Building Services/Electrical Engineering or related disciplines with 5 years’ relevant experience;
- Knowledge in Building Services/ELV Systems, e.g. IP networking, home automation, door phone, security & access control;
- Relevant certification is desirable, e.g. PRINCE2/PMP/Registered Electrical Worker/Construction Skilled Worker/driving license;
- Self-motivated and be able to work under pressure;
- Flexible attitude toward working outside normal office hours;
- Good interpersonal skill and customer skills;
- Proficiency in spoken and written in both Chinese and English.
If you wish to have an exciting and rewarding career, please send your resume, quoting the reference number, your present and expected salary to us.
Email : email@example.com
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.