Computer Recruitment Consultants Limited was established in 1985. We are the oldest IT staff recruitment agency in Hong Kong and our mission is to attend to the needs of all employers seeking for professional IT staff across the whole spectrum of skills and experience. We commit to provide the cost effective and quality staffing search and selection service to our clients through our extensive network in various industries including information technology, bank / finance, insurance, telecommunications, trading, manufacturing, transportation, logistics...
Leveraging 30 years' expertise in the IT recruitment business, we uphold our tradition of providing sentence of excellence services to our clients and candidates in the 21st century.
Project Officer (Communications & Public Affair Dept) - 6 months contract (subject to renew)
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Industry||Entertainment / Recreation / Performance|
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - General / Support
The West Kowloon Cultural District Authority is a statutory body established by the Hong Kong SAR Government in 2008, responsible for developing the West Kowloon Cultural District.
Project Officer (Communications & Public Affair)
Location: Tsim Sha Tsui (2 locations)
Roles and responsibilities
- assisting in liaison with community based parties and organise community engagement projects;
- providing administrative support in office and secretarial and logistics support to various meetings; and
- building and maintaining good working relationship with the government departments, statutory bodies, NGOs, communities and across internal departments.
- possess a recognised university degree in journalism, public relations, communications, translation, or equivalent;
- have at least 3 years of relevant working experience;
- have proven experience in stakeholder communication or event management;
- be proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin is preferred;
- have effective organisational skills with the ability to prioritise the workload and meet deadlines; be able to demonstrate strong attention to detail and have a flexible approach to work; and
- require to work irregular hours, weekends and holidays
Interested parties, please forward your resume in WORD FORMAT to us by clicking here Computer Recruitment Consultants Limited or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 2528-9091. The information provided by candidates will be treated in strict CONFIDENTIAL and will only be used for recruitment